Yogis call it "Mula Bandha", Pilates Trainers call it "Powerhouse", in Fascial Training we refer to this musculoskeletal network as "inner trampoline" A few years ago, in the science of movement,
Yogis call it “Mula Bandha”, Pilates Trainers call it “Powerhouse”, in Fascial Training we refer to this musculoskeletal network as “inner trampoline”
A few years ago, in the science of movement, the importance of a properly regulated tone in the pelvic floor was documented. However, conventional training has focused mainly on strengthening muscular structures.
Research on the peritoneal network emphasizes the important role of the collagen network within the basin and promotes the proper functioning of the pelvic floor. The decrease in strength, flexibility, and elasticity is due to the loss of collagen tissue tone. The effect of this weakness has a direct negative impact on moderation, lumbar stability and sexual vitality.
These recent findings lead to a redefinition of training, which is becoming less local and static. Exercises related to the collagen network in the pelvic floor are directed at specifically loading and stimulating the phasic tissue and the myo-peritoneal chains.
Health professionals, motion educators, osteopaths, physiotherapists and fitness trainers may be involved who would like to enhance their knowledge and skills by expanding the conventional pelvic floor training approach with the introduction of new tissue information.
• New information from recent research on fascia tissue.
• Specially tailored exercises that promote the fitness of fascia tissue.
• Basic Exercises and Miniflows.
• Detailed description of the exercises with photos.
• An educational atmosphere that inspires learning from the creator of fascial training.
BASIC ANATOMY AND CONTEMPORARY TRAINING
• Basin bones and the general concept of “inner diamond” training.
• Practical applications in the training of the three muscle levels.
• Functional anatomy of the pelvic floor muscles.
• Healthy pelvic floor function and frequent malfunctions.
WHAT IS FASCIA
• Definition, nomenclature and functional anatomy of Fascia.
Extracellular space (ECM): fibers, liquids and cells.
• Healthy architecture: flexible storage capacity and power transfer.
PERCENTAL SYSTEM AND CORRECT OPERATION OF THE PELOTIC LAND
• Peritoneal connections of the ventricular network and the pelvic floor.
• Special features of fascia: elastic storage capacity, launcher, modes of stretching.
• Fascia as a sensory, inert, proprietary and indication for the treatment of pain.
• Liquid dynamics: research findings on water, fundamental and hyaluronan.
HOW TO FIT THE FASCIA WEBSITES IN THE PELLET TERRITORY
• Principles of Fascial Training: bounce, stretch, nutrition and feeling.
• Practical application for every coaching principle in every exercise and miniflows. Focus: Prevention.
• The perspective of Fascial Training on breathing and its application to pelvic floor training.
• Contraindications and training instructions
• “Release Techniques” using Fascia Rollers and Fascia Pelvic Floor Balls.
GENETIC INTENSE, POWER TRANSFER, HEALTHY TONIC
• The tensegrity model, myo-peritoneal lines and transfer of forces to the Greek pelvis.
• Under and Over Tonality and proper tone adjustment. Diagnosis and evaluation.
• Hormones and other factors e.g. The effect of Hot and Cold on mechanical loading of collagen fibers.
• Training protocol for pelvic floor musculoskeletal lines.
• Hypertension and coaching tips to increase permeability and flexibility.
• Hypotension and principles of Fascial Training that stimulate and promote a tight collagen tissue.
• The perspective of the feasibility sof Fascia on Stability of the Lumbar Spine: The Three Functional Levels of Thoracic Lithotripsy (TLF).
• Principles of Fascial Training: bounce, stretch, nutrition and feeling. Focus: Trunk stability and healthy spine.
• Training exercises and miniflow: pregnancy, pregnancy and menopause.
LIFE, FOOD, PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS
• Fascia-friendly foods: nutritional advice and supplements.
• The effect of psychological stress, trauma and sleep on the peritoneal system.
• Special stimulation of the Fascia motor carriers for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and aesthetic amnesia.
• Liberation and restructuring: applications of sensory refinement through breathing, stretching and mental focusing.
(Wednesday) 8:45 am - 8:45 am GMT+2
Ιωάννου Αποστολόπουλου 75
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
april 16, 2020 9:00 amoctober 31, 2020 9:00 am
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!